BLAG
http://forums.blagblagblag.org/

Requests for blag 140k
http://forums.blagblagblag.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5213
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Koko_the_crazy_koala [ Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:30 am ]
Post subject:  Requests for blag 140k

Dear Blaggers,

I'm almost done with setting up the repositories of Blag 140k. Which means we are close to releasing a stable version of Blag!

So, I would like to hear your suggestions, complains, and bugs on blag alpha 2, so that I can correct and add it in a beta version. (if possible of course)

Author:  vx [ Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Requests for blag 140k

Koko_the_crazy_koala wrote:
Dear Blaggers,

I'm almost done with setting up the repositories of Blag 140k. Which means we are close to releasing a stable version of Blag!


amazing news!

Author:  Koko_the_crazy_koala [ Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Requests for blag 140k

v0 wrote:
Koko_the_crazy_koala wrote:
Dear Blaggers,

I'm almost done with setting up the repositories of Blag 140k. Which means we are close to releasing a stable version of Blag!


amazing news!


Don't be too optimistic, setting up the repository is harder than I thought

Author:  vx [ Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Requests for blag 140k

Koko_the_crazy_koala wrote:
v0 wrote:
Koko_the_crazy_koala wrote:
Dear Blaggers,

I'm almost done with setting up the repositories of Blag 140k. Which means we are close to releasing a stable version of Blag!


amazing news!


Don't be too optimistic, setting up the repository is harder than I thought


so .. . . the force be with you :)

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/