BLAG
http://forums.blagblagblag.org/

How o send Pm?
http://forums.blagblagblag.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4910
Page 1 of 1

Author:  proslaviy [ Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:52 am ]
Post subject:  How o send Pm?

Hi, how I can send PM?

Author:  r7 [ Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: How o send Pm?

proslaviy wrote:
Hi, how I can send PM?


look at your post. along the bottom there are buttons for 'profile', 'pm' and 'email' [and others depending how the particular user has configured their profile].

r7

Author:  Saint of Killers [ Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: How o send Pm?

r7 wrote:
proslaviy wrote:
Hi, how I can send PM?


look at your post. along the bottom there are buttons for 'profile', 'pm' and 'email' [and others depending how the particular user has configured their profile].

r7


I can't see these buttons either, and I can't see anything in the profile section that I should change. Odd.

Author:  r7 [ Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: How o send Pm?

Saint of Killers wrote:
I can't see these buttons either, and I can't see anything in the profile section that I should change. Odd.


logged in when you try to send a pm?

Author:  jebba [ Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:43 am ]
Post subject: 

You may need to change your theme/skin under Profile (at top) to BLAG from BLAGlite, which has less buttons and stuff.

Author:  noldrin [ Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:55 pm ]
Post subject: 

Click on memberlist. Sort by username. Click on PM.

or... click on messages, enter username or use the find user name tool

Author:  Saint of Killers [ Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How o send Pm?

r7 wrote:
Saint of Killers wrote:
I can't see these buttons either, and I can't see anything in the profile section that I should change. Odd.


logged in when you try to send a pm?


Logged in when posting this, and still can't see any such buttons. *puzzled*

Author:  jebba [ Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How o send Pm?

Saint of Killers wrote:
r7 wrote:
Saint of Killers wrote:
I can't see these buttons either, and I can't see anything in the profile section that I should change. Odd.


logged in when you try to send a pm?


Logged in when posting this, and still can't see any such buttons. *puzzled*


Profile-->Board Style-->BLAG (instead of BLAGlight).

Author:  Saint of Killers [ Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: How o send Pm?

jebba wrote:
Saint of Killers wrote:
r7 wrote:
Saint of Killers wrote:
I can't see these buttons either, and I can't see anything in the profile section that I should change. Odd.


logged in when you try to send a pm?


Logged in when posting this, and still can't see any such buttons. *puzzled*


Profile-->Board Style-->BLAG (instead of BLAGlight).


Thank you, must have missed it. Fixed now. Ta. :)

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/