FAQ   Search   Memberlist  
Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Register    Log in
Forums moved

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Forums moved Reply with quote

Hi All,

Just to let you know the forums have been moved to a new server. The end user shouldn't notice any difference when using the forums.

Thanks
Jason

jebba
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jason! :)
r7
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Forums moved Reply with quote

Jason wrote:
Just to let you know the forums have been moved to a new server. The end user shouldn't notice any difference when using the forums.

c'mon, hands up who noticed when the change happened? /me didn't...

nice one!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Forums moved Reply with quote

r7 wrote:
Jason wrote:

nice one!

It took all day for my employer's DNS servers to resolve to the new IP address. And once they did, I noticed that my account had been deleted. :^(

envy
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've noticed nothing ... done well :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

didn't feel a thing :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Forums moved Reply with quote

extraspecialbitter wrote:
r7 wrote:
Jason wrote:

nice one!

It took all day for my employer's DNS servers to resolve to the new IP address. And once they did, I noticed that my account had been deleted. :^(

Account is restored and once again apologies for that. If anyone else has been deleted (except spammers!) then feel free to message me to be restored or re-register :)

ewl
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Forums moved Reply with quote

Jason wrote:
r7 wrote:
Jason wrote:

nice one!

Account is restored and once again apologies for that. If anyone else has been deleted (except spammers!) then feel free to message me to be restored or re-register :)

Wow! Infinite recursion... coool

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Forums moved Reply with quote

ewl wrote:
Jason wrote:
r7 wrote:
Jason wrote:

nice one!

Wow! Infinite recursion... coool

Indeed! And a job well done moving the forums, Jason! :)

Thanks,
Stephen Clement

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool move dude.....did it move for you too?????
:)

Page 1 of 1

Protected by Anti-Spam ACP