FAQ   Search   Memberlist  
Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Register    Log in
Call out for a bit of help here, yo!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jebba
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:26 am    Post subject: Call out for a bit of help here, yo! Reply with quote

Hey,

I'd like to push out 60k, ya know. And a few others would like to use it.

So I'm calling out to all of you for a bit of help with this. What can you do?

The best approach is to take a look at bugzilla and see what is in your realm of knowledge and poke it with a stick.

If none of them are quite within your reach, going through various forum posts and getting that stuff into bugzilla and/or organizing bugzilla itself would be great. Like the apt segfault issue--collecting the various bits of info about it into one coherent followup bug report would be very helpful, for instance.

The sooner bugs get checked off there, the sooner 60k comes out. :)

http://bugzilla.blagblagblag.org

Thanks,

-Jeff

stevo32
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would also be appreciated that people give feedback on these bugs where it is decided what to use in each category:

http://bugzilla.blagblagblag.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=to+Rule+them+all

Thanks,
Stephen Clement

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not qualified to program or bugfix but if you like I could try another install and post the error message I get when the installer crashes.
jebba
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, full bug reports that have the EXACT error and list the relevant hardware, and what version you're running is they key. Extra dialog is not usually very helpful. ;)

Thanks!

Page 1 of 1

Protected by Anti-Spam ACP