BLAG

BLAG Forums
It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:39 am

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:48 am 
Hmm when I finished the symphony two months ago I did a new website entirely in french and yesterday I wanted to set up the english version of the website and to put the music under a free copyleft licence...
...but I got an error...
"This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible."

What's the matter ? :roll:

And yeah BLAG Linux 29999.00004 rocks :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:23 am 
Site Admin

I had a check with the server. Turns out it doesn't like being used for -

1) Warez.
2) p2p programs saturating bandwidth.
3) Copyrighted graphics in the forum belonging to BSRF - I know people in this group who are personal friends.

I personally tried to contact you numerous times without success. So when it failed the green light was given to suspend till further notice. It personally doesn't bother me much but stuff on there violates the AUP. I will get the account unsuspended and then you can remove the piss taking content asap.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:18 am 
1) Warez.
I didn't do warez since August 2004 :shock:
2) p2p programs saturating bandwidth.
I did not use P2P programes since August :shock:
3) Copyrighted graphics in the forum belonging to BSRF - I know people in this group who are personal friends.
I didn't know... last time I'd check if there are not copyrights on the graphics. ..
That seems strange... change the password and the ip :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 1:26 pm 
Site Admin

I'll be the first to say that I am very disappointed in you doing warez/bandwidth saturating P2P on someone elses account. Not what I'd expect out of someone like you. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:57 am 
Site Admin

Regarding the copyright of the images, http://web.archive.org/web/200111071845 ... un.box.sk/ takes you back a long time to April 2001 and at the bottom is the rather telling copyright symbol.

As for the other stuff, fact is the above happened and just cannot happen again.

I am not going to sit here and argue though. I am a fan of the BLAG music myself but not on the level where production servers are revoked and people fined. We all know it can happen after the BLAG server itself was set upon by authorities.

So as I said the account can be unsuspended and the offending content will be removed. Then the space can be used for what it was supposed to be used for in the first place.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 3:03 pm 
(not able to login :roll:)
My hotmail acount has been hacked a lot of time and hackers have already taken my idendity months ago... M$ and the security it's bad... the server's parameters have been sent to my hotmail account so I think that a hacker took the IDs and used the server taking my idendity, I AM Marcel de la Jartèle, fifteen years old, one brothe, two sisters, living at Poitiers in France, using Windows XP to compose and BLAG Linux to have fun and I know I like P2P's philosophy but I dislike the ilegalism behind and so I didn't use P2P programs (that I used to share my music) since August of 2004...
si I think you have just to keep the music, remove the website and change the password and DONT send me the IDs :shock:
I'm sorry because of all these hackers have done and M$ can't done...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:42 pm 

(i'm now able to login... it seems strange)
The BLAG Linux Symphony is now under a Creative Commons licence :
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/deed.en

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:56 pm 
Site Admin

You might want to check the security of your box then because the IP's logged on the server are the same ones found when I check the IP's of the post here. I did check this out. Still if your machine was hijacked, then you really ought to secure it. I am not going to call you a liar and I will give you the full benefit of the doubt. I will change the FTP password and then you can resume usage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:18 pm 
(when i'm at the high school i can't login and when i'm under blag linux i can't ! I can just login when i'm under windows xp it's bad :? )
So the XP version I have to use sometimes and that my proxy uses (yeah i'm connected behind the personal computer of my brother) is a Windows XP SP1 without hotfixs... and my gmail account hasn't been hacked yet ( marceldelajartele@gmail.com ), my hotmail account has been hacked a lot of time, I don't know about my brother's box but I never had problems with my box... when I did warez (ip scanner & tagger), a ^$ù has taken my idendity (phpbb exploit ?) and I had been banned... it was during August of 2004 and so I defintely stopped warez... but since I left the warez world, my hotmail account is frequantly hacked and I think doing warez was really and error... I suppose this guy continue to take my idendity... and I've never known who he is... (I know my past isn't good at all)
The War of Leech Symphony, wich is the continuation of the BLAG Linux Symphony, is my last symphony, my next piece will be an original soundtrack for a little role playing game under copyleft :wink:
I think I'll soon format my brother's computer and set him up a BLAG Box :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:28 pm 
Jason wrote:
I will change the FTP password and then you can resume usage.

DON'T send me password !
I don't want that a hacker got the IDs and put the shit in the box !
:!:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:17 pm 
Something funny :

I know I'm juste a begining composer but... I think that looks good lol ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:47 pm 
Site Admin

Ok well send me the stuff via email using jason@blagblagblag.org. Then I can add it manually.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:06 am 
Delete the website and the forum, just keep The BLAG Linux Symphony.rar and I'll send you The War of Leech Symphony.rar during the week end...
Hmm I hate hackers :evil:

The BLAG Linux Symphony is juste 40 tracks long + 7 bonux tracks... is shorter than BLAG but it's a new electro symphonic concept :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 4:50 pm 
To let the server free, I began to re-upload here ==) htttp://www.soundclick.com/marceldelajartele