* It is recommended to use yum instead of apt, for now. I had generally recommended apt in the past.
* mplayer is hosed due to using freshrpm's x264 instead of livna's
* after firstboot, you may have to hit ctrl-alt-f7 to get X to go. A reboot will also bring up X ok (like right after you add the user the first time).
* Upgrading is most chaotic of all. Fresh installs are recommended. I put a bit of text on doing upgrades using apt instead of the CD. This doc is based on the BLAGHEAD doc and then the 90000 alpha doc and needs some help. If someone could fix it up that would be greatly appreciated:
* selinux=0 isn't getting passed to the kernel boot line. I knew this before and let it slide after discussions on fedora-devel about it. I think in the future I'll re-add it (and do quiet too).
* no automajick blagblagblag installs
* Not all icons are blagged. omfg.