FAQ   Search   Memberlist  
Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Register    Log in
blag for a ssllooww puter?

View previous topic :: View next topic  

When they kick out your front door, How you gonna come?
With your hands on your head
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Or on the trigger of your gun
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
Or bleary-eyed, half dressed and muttering something about a cup of tea
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

lemy
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:04 pm    Post subject: blag for a ssllooww puter? Reply with quote

Hi i was having fun playing with blaghead and looking forward to trying out 90k when it came out. Then lots of people all dressed in the same stupid costume came to my house and took my computer away and took me away too. When i got home i got a lend of an old pentium computer running nt. its very slow. does anyone have a favourite vintage of blag they'd recommend trying out?
ta

jebba
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: blag for a ssllooww puter? Reply with quote

lemy wrote:
Hi i was having fun playing with blaghead and looking forward to trying out 90k when it came out. Then lots of people all dressed in the same stupid costume came to my house and took my computer away and took me away too. When i got home i got a lend of an old pentium computer running nt. its very slow. does anyone have a favourite vintage of blag they'd recommend trying out?
ta

BLAG 90001!

jebba
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, or 10000, or 30003, perhaps 9002. How old you talkin? Maybe we can get lxoliva to do rh9 kernels ahaha.
Page 1 of 1

Protected by Anti-Spam ACP