FAQ   Search   Memberlist  
Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Register    Log in
therion dot noldrin dot com status?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ineiev
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:18 pm    Post subject: therion dot noldrin dot com status? Reply with quote

Hello, BLAG;
Some time ago I noticed that address does not ping any more. is it gone completely or this is a temporary outage (or something is wrong in my configuration)?

Junichirô
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Down! replace it by kimsufi: http://forums.blagblagblag.org/viewtopic.php?t=5054
ineiev
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! BTW, I've just tried `bittorrent' link on the downloads page and it answers "Problem connecting to tracker - urlopen error (111, 'Connection refused'". is this expected, too?
Junichirô
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems to work but I engage you to download common ISO.
ineiev
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Junichirô wrote:
Seems to work

Nack, sorry. actually, I have never used this program before and I just learn how to use it; it works fine with some torrents e.g. the latest gNewSense ones. I use out-of-box BLAG 90001 bittorrent-4.4.0-6.fc9. should I probably report this problem somewhere else?

A more general stupid newbie question: wouldn't it be good to track these `downs' at announcements forum or even on the downloads page?

Thanks,

Junichirô
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use common ISO. It's not necessary to report because BLAG is in a more serious situation about its future. The more important thing at this time is to know how we can make blag living and develop a new version.
For now we don't have access to the repo of the website so I can't remove torrent link.
Please be comprehensive; the old blaggers try to do what they can to pursue the blag experience.
Thanks

ineiev
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, this is very informative. let me at least sincerely wish you good luck, then.
Page 1 of 1

Protected by Anti-Spam ACP