FAQ   Search   Memberlist  
Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Register    Log in
zenblagger.org and CMS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
omouse
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:42 pm    Post subject: zenblagger.org and CMS Reply with quote

Someone created a WordPress site at http://zenblagger.org/. It looks like a french-language version of the main site which is cool but most definitely shouldn't be the main site of BLAG. I'm not sure what the intended purpose is.

I wouldn't mind if the BLAG website were using Drupal for the content management because it's extensible that a forum and wiki can be added and I think it would be easier to make the content multi-lingual.

Junichirô
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zenblagger is my server. So I loaded a mirror of blag website to work on (www.zenblagger.org/blaggers/). But they removed all the stuff and built something with wordpress. So I removed the mirror.
I'm totally opposed, too!

omouse
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's really strange!

I'm definitely not opposed to a de-centralized website (as in mirrors and backup and all that), but creating something on a domain that includes BLAG in its name should be something you discuss first or at least announce to the rest of the community the intentions of it.

Junichirô
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It wasn't build to be public; it was just to work on the website since I can't give access to the blagblagblag server. I've just an access code for me. It's not my server and it is a private one.
Page 1 of 1

Protected by Anti-Spam ACP