BLAG

BLAG Forums
It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:23 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: mybb or phpbb
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:43 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 1:17 am
Posts: 1
which is the best forum software? mybb or phpbb, please suggest


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: mybb or phpbb
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:48 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 9:45 am
Posts: 1
bindukk20 wrote:
which is the best forum software? mybb or phpbb, please suggest



I would suggest mybb. My friend told me that he find mybb alot better less spam and the seo mods work a treat it looks nice and the ACP is easy to use oh and the mods go in just like VB none of this takes 2 hours 50000 file mods like phpbb.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: mybb or phpbb
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:25 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 1:22 am
Posts: 1
Edward Hall wrote:
bindukk20 wrote:
which is the best forum software? mybb or phpbb, please suggest



I would suggest mybb. My friend told me that he find mybb alot better less spam and the seo mods work a treat it looks nice and the ACP is easy to use oh and the mods go in just like VB none of this takes 2 hours 50000 file mods like phpbb.


okay. thanks for this info. i will try this one as well


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:59 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:07 pm
Posts: 3
I would go with phpbb over mybb, more mods I believe and it's just more secure and more updates in my humble opinion.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:38 am
Posts: 1
viki78 wrote:
I would go with phpbb over mybb, more mods I believe and it's just more secure and more updates in my humble opinion.


well said viki78 phpbb have more security features than mybb but its not true now, with new mybb version 1.6.4 it has even more security features.
about mods since phpbb is older than mybb so you can say there is more mods available in market but mybb is growing rapidly and there isn't any problem with mods you can find lots of mods now for free and on cheap price. So I will suggest MYBB i have used both but now i am using mybb and i love it looks and UI.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:29 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:33 am
Posts: 1
viki78 wrote:
I would go with phpbb over mybb, more mods I believe and it's just more secure and more updates in my humble opinion.


I have just wanted to say the same thing.. Phpbb is more flexible system...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group