FAQ   Search   Memberlist  
Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Register    Log in
mybb or phpbb

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bindukk20
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:43 am    Post subject: mybb or phpbb Reply with quote

which is the best forum software? mybb or phpbb, please suggest
Edward Hall
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:48 am    Post subject: Re: mybb or phpbb Reply with quote

bindukk20 wrote:

I would suggest mybb. My friend told me that he find mybb alot better less spam and the seo mods work a treat it looks nice and the ACP is easy to use oh and the mods go in just like VB none of this takes 2 hours 50000 file mods like phpbb.

brianmcnab
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:25 am    Post subject: Re: mybb or phpbb Reply with quote

Edward Hall wrote:
bindukk20 wrote:

I would suggest mybb. My friend told me that he find mybb alot better less spam and the seo mods work a treat it looks nice and the ACP is easy to use oh and the mods go in just like VB none of this takes 2 hours 50000 file mods like phpbb.

okay. thanks for this info. i will try this one as well

viki78
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would go with phpbb over mybb, more mods I believe and it's just more secure and more updates in my humble opinion.
bthree
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

viki78 wrote:
I would go with phpbb over mybb, more mods I believe and it's just more secure and more updates in my humble opinion.

well said viki78 phpbb have more security features than mybb but its not true now, with new mybb version 1.6.4 it has even more security features.
about mods since phpbb is older than mybb so you can say there is more mods available in market but mybb is growing rapidly and there isn't any problem with mods you can find lots of mods now for free and on cheap price. So I will suggest MYBB i have used both but now i am using mybb and i love it looks and UI.

Berkin
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

viki78 wrote:

I have just wanted to say the same thing.. Phpbb is more flexible system...

Page 1 of 1

Protected by Anti-Spam ACP