BLAG

BLAG Forums
It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:50 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:02 am 

On a local public radio show, a meteorologist said he believes that yes there is climate change, but human activities are not the influence. He claimed the 1930s Dust Bowl is evidence enough to suggest that humans are not the cause.

Is it not possible that humans also affected the Dust Bowl weather through the Industrial Revolution, rise of cars, and coal?

Post subject: Climate Change
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:23 am 

It seems to me that when the vast majority of climate scientists around the world agree that human activity including industry and cars either contribute or cause climate change, I have to ask how can all these people be wrong? It seems those scientists who disagree are either looking for publicity or are in the direct or indirect employ of oil, coal and other industries whose products pollute the atmoshpere.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:18 pm 

Well, about the global warming there are many theories and opinions and everyone wants to participate. I used believe that men and particularly industries were the only responsible for the climate change. However, I have been researching for a long time and I have found that the weather is not only rising in the earth, but in other planets like Venus and Mars. In the case of Mars, its pole has been melting lately and in Venus the climate has just become hotter. Thus, it seems to be that the whole Solar System has been going warmer. However, I also think men and many developments have made our planet hotter. I guess there are many factors to take into account when it comes to the climate change.

Last edited by rick.bartonf on Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:19 pm 

http://www.skepticalscience.com/global-warming-other-planets-solar-system-basic.htm