FAQ   Search   Memberlist  
Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Register    Log in
Dropbox

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gonzalosangil
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:49 am    Post subject: Dropbox Reply with quote

Realizing That Dropbox doesn't come by Default in The 140k, how can I Install the application... the way I can recover some docs from there...?
extraspecialbitter
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use the web interface for Dropbox, and it works fine for smaller files. Larger files require installing the client on your desktop or laptop. I'm guessing it's non-free, which would explain why it's not provided with BLAG.
gonzalosangil
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, Thank You. I'll try The web app... I didn't know...
I jut used the app... but it could work well for me as I share only some docs and some pics...
That is, small files.
:)

...searching the web I found
https://www.dropbox.com/install?os=lnx
from where Any@ne can easily install the app.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Dropbox Reply with quote

gonzalosangil wrote:
Realizing That Dropbox doesn't come by Default in The 140k, how can I Install the application... the way I can recover some docs from there...?

I wanted to suggest ownCloud for those who having hosting packages. There is an owncloud-client, known as mirall, that has very good integration with the upcoming release.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Syncthing. Does everything Dropbox does but is free and under your control- without needing a server like Owncloud.
tearms
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I viewed their github repository. They have re-branded themselves as pulse. I'll be taking a look into it along with some other things on their site.

Verändert wrote:
Syncthing. Does everything Dropbox does but is free and under your control- without needing a server like Owncloud.

Page 1 of 1

Protected by Anti-Spam ACP