FAQ   Search   Memberlist  
Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Register    Log in
Is 29k stable enough

View previous topic :: View next topic  
matti
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:48 am    Post subject: Is 29k stable enough Reply with quote

Hi!

I desided to go back to blag after trying out several other distros. I have been downloading and installing new distros several times a month. The distros include FC3, Ubuntu, Debian, Slackware, Knoppix, Mandrake, SUSE and Damn small linux. None of them matched my needs as well as BLAG.

So now I'm in between choices. Wether to install 19k again or to download 29k and install it. What would you guys think? Is 29k stable enough for daily use?

jebba
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

29k :)
TSS_Killer
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

29k hands down...no questions asked

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not only is 29k a better choice, but all development has ceased on 19k.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

29k. Trust me on this one. If you are at all unsure just back up your data regularly. You should be doing that anyways, huh? Damn Small Linux is my fave live cd as it always detects the hardware on old boxes. Blag is my desktop distro. I use it for eveything

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very very stable, so you should install it without any questions ;)

r7
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:32 pm    Post subject: head movement Reply with quote

/me nods.
Page 1 of 1

Protected by Anti-Spam ACP