FAQ   Search   Memberlist  
Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Register    Log in
BLAG and Anarchy

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Garey
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:29 pm    Post subject: BLAG and Anarchy Reply with quote

Hello again dear community, i was recently install this linux called "BLAG" from GNU i really love that rly Free software but why there in education section some "politic" books? about anarchism and etc? why u so open at you thing? I mean for me Anarchism this is a sociopathic communism... And i dont care about what u think, why u make Free software but not the mind. Sorry for bad English.
Junichirô
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because it is blag philosophy!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:18 am    Post subject: The Common Perception of Anarchy in Modern Day Society Reply with quote

http://dwardmac.pitzer.edu/dward/classes/anarchy/finalprojects/flores/anarchy.html

Quote:

Today's view of anarchy has far departed the original views of such men as Michael Bakunin, Peter Kropotkin, and William Godwin. The fight of the Spanish Civil War would be ridiculous in terms of the current definition of anarchy. The present misconceptions in regards to the meaning of anarchy are evident when one looks at the sources for information on anarchy available of the internet.

The definitions one discovers through the internet for anarchy are far off from the original intentions of anarchists. Several of the definitions I found were fairly accurate in explain anarchy in a few words, but more often they were not.

Quote:
"Anarchy is any social relationship that involves neither dominance nor submission. It is the absence of social hierarchy, with no one imposing their will on another by force or threat of punishment. Anarchy means "without a ruler", or "without government". Government here is meant in the sense of "governing over" and forcing compliance through coercion. Such order is violent order. Anarchy, by contrast, is inherently cooperative- people relating to one another as equals."

This definition encompasses the idea that anarchists do not have a problem with government dirrectly, but with the fact that it creates a hiearchy and gives power to select individuals.

Page 1 of 1

Protected by Anti-Spam ACP