FAQ   Search   Memberlist  
Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Register    Log in
BLAG40k?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hoppy72
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 1:33 am    Post subject: BLAG40k? Reply with quote

I think that blag30k is outstanding and I love it, but just out of curiousity, is there a blag40k in the works yet. My son just called to offer me the FC4 latest test release, but I passed it up in anticipation of a blag40k down the road. I am not ungrateful or unaware of the effort involved in blag30k, just wondering out loud.....

hoppy72
Altoona, Pa.

jebba
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, there will be a release of blag based on FC4. There has been one alpha made already (but not released because it still had FC trademark stuff).

Whether or not there is a final "stable" release of BLAG40k depends on what FC4 i s like (e.g. fc2 was never too stable, but fc3 was).

-Jeff

RobNyc
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When is 31k going to be out or the FC4 based ?
I dont want to go on and use FC4 because i dont like yum and not sure if FC4 has apt-get available as easy as BLAG does

jebba
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLAG based on FC4 will be called 40k. (e.g. fc1=10k, fc2=20k, fc3=30k, fc4=40k). When will it be out? Let me consult my mayan calendar for an auspicious day. ;)
stevo32
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Estimates were originally looking at September-October area, but I'm not so sure anymore...consider the release date completely unknown for now. :D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depending on how the testing stage goes with the alphas and betas, it looks like perhaps the final release will be in the November-December range, but once again, there could be many unknown setbacks we must deal with.

Page 1 of 1

Protected by Anti-Spam ACP