BLAG

BLAG Forums
It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:17 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:01 pm 
stevo32 wrote:
Quote:
but at least I have a reason to hate you, while hating windows has little logic behind it other than fanboyishness.


So, let's get this straight, you hate whomever you're targetting (presumably "lefties and fake anarchists", but obviously most blaggers in general.) because they wish to "work[s] to overthrow corporate control of information and technology through community action and spreading Free Software." (taken straight from blag homepage).

This is so cheap. You actually directly say that the reason I hate you (lefties) is that quote. But I already said what it was, and it wasn't the quote.
You are then one that acts like a troll, because you saw what I said, and understood it perfectly (you must be pretty intelligent, else you wouldn't be good with linux, so I doubt that you have comprehension problems) and then you twisted it to make it seem like I said something completely different from what I really said, to make me seem like a supporter of corporate control of information and technology.

This slimy logic-twisting is the essence of leftiness which I hate.

Do you understand this now?


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon May 16, 2005 11:02 am
Posts: 277
Location: Basque Country/Euskal Herria
oh god wrote:
Do you understand this now?


no :( this is all too confusing for me, i'm just going to delete blag and go back to fisher price windows.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:15 pm 
Oh no. Where has your serious elaborate tone gone? Where has you 'niceness' gone? Where has your dislike of trolls gone?


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:53 pm 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2004 6:08 pm
Posts: 973
Location: Canada
I not once in my message did I say you were a leftie. I said that was presumably who you were targetting. And from what you're saying, it looks an awful lot like you're targetting "lefties/fake anarchists". You're the one doing "slimy logic-twisting" (direct quote). Look in the mirror, yet again.

_________________
E-mail me at s.clement@localhost (replace localhost with sympatico.ca) or stevo32@localhost (replace localhost with blagblagblag.org).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:02 am 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2004 4:45 pm
Posts: 621
Location: London
This thread is far to entertaining to close right now besides freedom of speech is important to all of those including those trolls clearly lacking logic.

A side question, how do I get IE to work on BLAG. I just want their bookmarks to balance out these oh so horrible mean ones BLAG give me /sarcasm


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:03 pm 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2004 6:08 pm
Posts: 973
Location: Canada
Funnily enough, you can get it to work with wine and winetools (verified by myself), but make sure to grab your RPM from winehq.org, not the blag repo (maybe blag uses the real wine ones now, not sure...).

_________________
E-mail me at s.clement@localhost (replace localhost with sympatico.ca) or stevo32@localhost (replace localhost with blagblagblag.org).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:56 pm 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2004 4:45 pm
Posts: 621
Location: London
Sweet.

Now maybe come up with a way to run all my games on BLAG without losing fps :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:17 am 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 6:17 pm
Posts: 1340
Location: London, UK
not to derail this thread but I've seen Wine used at a BLAG meet in Brixton and I was seriuosly impressed. A user was running Adobe photoshop and IE under blag. :lol:

_________________
BLAG 'em up!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:23 am 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2004 6:08 pm
Posts: 973
Location: Canada
don't worry about derailing this thread, it's already a mess ;)

FYI, i've used Counter-Strike and Half-Life quite nicely under BLAG.

_________________
E-mail me at s.clement@localhost (replace localhost with sympatico.ca) or stevo32@localhost (replace localhost with blagblagblag.org).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:01 pm 
stevo32 wrote:
I not once in my message did I say you were a leftie. I said that was presumably who you were targetting.

Yes, you never called me a leftie. And what's your point? When did I ever say that you called me a leftie? Although you and several other people (like pistonbrew) did call me a rightie.

stevo32 wrote:
And yet, you're the hypocritical whiney (yes, you are whining) righty/non-human rights bs spreading person.


pistonbrew wrote:
well, so long, and enjoy whichever right-wing ecologically unsound, woman hating, "proper anarchist" apolitical OS you finally settle on. maybe you'll have to build your own.


And this is a pretty nice image, that summarizes what any sensible person would feel about your political opinions.

And now, if you forgive me, I have to continue listening to a woman screaming at her husband with an incredibly loud voice, even though all women are supposed to be gentle harmless angels, according to you.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:49 pm 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2004 6:08 pm
Posts: 973
Location: Canada
Quote:

And now, if you forgive me, I have to continue listening to a woman screaming at her husband with an incredibly loud voice, even though all women are supposed to be gentle harmless angels, according to you.


Quote me on it.

Thanks,

Stephen Clement

_________________
E-mail me at s.clement@localhost (replace localhost with sympatico.ca) or stevo32@localhost (replace localhost with blagblagblag.org).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:15 am 
Well mate I will call you an idiot...grow up and join a microsoft forum

Blag is great


this is just sad wrote:
stevo32 wrote:
I not once in my message did I say you were a leftie. I said that was presumably who you were targetting.

Yes, you never called me a leftie. And what's your point? When did I ever say that you called me a leftie? Although you and several other people (like pistonbrew) did call me a rightie.

stevo32 wrote:
And yet, you're the hypocritical whiney (yes, you are whining) righty/non-human rights bs spreading person.


pistonbrew wrote:
well, so long, and enjoy whichever right-wing ecologically unsound, woman hating, "proper anarchist" apolitical OS you finally settle on. maybe you'll have to build your own.


And this is a pretty nice image, that summarizes what any sensible person would feel about your political opinions.

And now, if you forgive me, I have to continue listening to a woman screaming at her husband with an incredibly loud voice, even though all women are supposed to be gentle harmless angels, according to you.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:01 am 
If you had any fucking brains whatsoever you would have noticed that the distro is hosted on a fucking indymedia server. Idiot.

It's pretty goddamn obvious everywhere you turn on this site that the developers involved are "political" and it even influenced the name of the distro.

As far as I'm concerned, if you're not paying attention to what's going on, you don't deserve to live. If you decide not to kill your useless, ignorant self, go flame somewhere else pointlessly. Especially if you're just going to be a stupid twat. You're not impressing anyone but yourself. Except your Mommy, I'm sure you impress her.

FINALLY

This person just wants attention since all his Star Trek buddies got girlfriends and he's bored of wackin' off, so everyone shun this fucker. Looks like you all got your licks in.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:14 pm
Posts: 96
Location: East Texas
I agree. this has dragged on long enough. shut the thread down please.

apteryx.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:17 am 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 6:17 pm
Posts: 1340
Location: London, UK
cat thread | sed -ne 's/microsoft/shyte/'

_________________
BLAG 'em up!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group