FAQ   Search   Memberlist  
Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Register    Log in
lag 50K/FC5 Help !! (like topic "Development Framework.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
oblomow
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: lag 50K/FC5 Help !! (like topic "Development Framework. Reply with quote

Hi all !

Since FC1 i'm making my own distro - but in FC5 they changed the building procedure and i can't get it run ;-(.
Yes, i'm using createrepo - but i recognized that in pkgorder only my re- or new-build RPMs have the right "relativepath" - all others don't.
I changed the "relativepath" line in pkgorder and build the RPM-Name by "name-version-rel.arch.rpm" - now i get install-images but after starting anaconda in graphical mode, it can't find vesamodes ...
I think, i do not use createrepo the right way - how do you make the 49,999.999999-Blag distro ?

Thanks for every reply
G.-B.

jebba
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont have access to the buildsystem at this very second. If I forget to answer this later, re-ping this thread.

We have docs on the wiki:
http://wiki.blagblagblag.org/Building_BLAG50000

This is, of course, out-of-date. Before 50k final is out, I'll make sure it gets a refresh....

Do you redistribute your version? Can you give us any info? :)

-Jeff

oblomow
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: Thanks for the link :-( Reply with quote

Hi !

Thank you for the Link (Blag50k-Wiki) - i read it already - but there are no scripts or links to ...
I looked on ftp.blagblagblag.org ...

In the past i did not redistribute my version (just put some paintings from my daughter into fedora-logos, add mp3/dvd/xine/sun-java/fonts/old dosprogs/dosemu AND mono! etc. into distri) but shared it with the family and friends.
The method was the same as everywhere explained.

But now i'm thinking about a "build-system" - so i would have some repos: RPMS.multimedia, dos, artwork-private, artwork-?? etc. and hope to have (someday) a script like:
makedistro --look="children" --repos="free" ...

When i have my first FC5-based distro running i'll post the script [i playing around this since 1 week !?+#]

Greetings from Berlin
(tired) G.-B.

stevo32
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was working on assembling a set of the build scripts we use lately, but I don't seem to have access to my area of the FTP server at this point (we're doing 30k development). We should release a copy of the build scripts at some point.

Thanks,
Stephen Clement

Page 1 of 1

Protected by Anti-Spam ACP