FAQ   Search   Memberlist  
Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Register    Log in
The Pirate Party

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jebba
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: The Pirate Party Reply with quote

https://www.piratpartiet.se/

"Our core values are that the right to privacy must be guaranteed, and that copyright and patents hurt culture and innovation, rather than promoting them."

Remember, filesharing is like violently overtaking a ship at sea!

-Jeff

gr00ve
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great idea! even though how could one quarantee this isn;t an attempt to collect some potential "troublemakers" in one big list.
apteryx
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*LMAO* no thought of them catching me, I can't even read what is here, let alone sign up! ;)

apteryx.

Registered Linux User - #384913

Get Registered at: http://counter.li.org/
ewl
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Re: The Pirate Party Reply with quote

jebba wrote:

Remember, filesharing is like violently overtaking a ship at sea!

-Jeff

Personally I think we should support free speech while at the same time distancing ourselves from other people in the pirate community who might support forcing people to walk the plank. Arrrrhh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a pirate. I roam the Lake of Ontario and violently overthrow ships full of music and steal all the treasured music, loading it onto 160 gig drives. :) Gotta love these Canadian laws :)

-- Stephen Clement

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol...who isn't a pirate..we all have them roaming in on Australian waters..
but we have 300gig usb drives...so we carry the treasure with us all the time....

stevo32 wrote:
I'm a pirate. I roam the Lake of Ontario and violently overthrow ships full of music and steal all the treasured music, loading it onto 160 gig drives. :) Gotta love these Canadian laws :)

-- Stephen Clement

Page 1 of 1

Protected by Anti-Spam ACP