FAQ   Search   Memberlist  
Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Register    Log in
BLAG-49999.00017 Released

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jebba
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:41 am    Post subject: BLAG-49999.00017 Released Reply with quote

Ok, hot on the heels of that last CD I did another quickie:

Added: compat-wxGTK compat-wxGTK-common ntfsprogs libshout

Updated: ntp pirut vnc

Removed: amule wxGTK xorg-x11-server-sdk xorg-x11-server-Xdmx

The compat-wxGTK stuff was needed for audacity. I yanked wxGTK/amule since that's 6.4 megs for a peer-to-peer program! Damn, that's a lot just for that...

In theory, you should be able to read NTFS volumes in Nautilus now. If somene is actually using that filesystem, let me know if it works.

We're at 691 megs so we have a bit of space to work with still. :)

-Jeff

apteryx
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is kismet in the repository now as opposed to being on the disk? No prob either way, I just need to know where to get it.

Thanks.

apteryx.

Registered Linux User - #384913

Get Registered at: http://counter.li.org/
jebba
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't seen a kismet built for for fc5 yet. I'm not sure what's up. I expect one from dries. Perhaps it has compile problems.
noldrin
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:05 am    Post subject: Re: BLAG-49999.00017 Released Reply with quote

jebba wrote:

The compat-wxGTK stuff was needed for audacity. I yanked wxGTK/amule since that's 6.4 megs for a peer-to-peer program! Damn, that's a lot just for that...

In theory, you should be able to read NTFS volumes in Nautilus now. If somene is actually using that filesystem, let me know if it works.

perhaps amule can be replaced with mldonkey

If I get my second hard drive installed this weekend, I might be able to test NTFS

Page 1 of 1

Protected by Anti-Spam ACP