Product : Fedora Core 3
Name : postgresql
Version : 7.4.8
Release : 1.FC3.1
Summary : PostgreSQL client programs and libraries.
PostgreSQL is an advanced Object-Relational database management system
(DBMS) that supports almost all SQL constructs (including
transactions, subselects and user-defined types and functions).
* Tue May 10 2005 Tom Lane 7.4.8-1.FC3.1
- Update to PostgreSQL 7.4.8 (includes security and data-loss fixes; see
bz#156727, CAN-2005-1409, CAN-2005-1410)
- Recreate postgres user after superseding an rh-postgresql install (bug #151911)
- Ensure postgresql server is restarted if running during an upgrade
* Thu Mar 17 2005 Tom Lane 7.4.7-5.FC3.1
- Fix the stale lockfile problem … this time for sure … (bug #151421)
* Wed Mar 2 2005 Tom Lane 7.4.7-4.FC3.1
- Attach Obsoletes: declarations for rh-postgresql to subpackages (bz#144435)
- Make Requires: and Prereq: package linkages specify release not only
version, as per recent mailing list discussion.