FAQ   Search   Memberlist  
Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Register    Log in
64bit?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:20 pm    Post subject: 64bit? Reply with quote

Hi, I have been thinking about upgrading my computer and was wondering if there was going to be a 64bit version of Blag released? I understand that Blag is mainly for lower end systems which I do enjoy alot cause I also run Blag on an older Dell 266 pentium II system I have.
stevo32
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject: Re: 64bit? Reply with quote

Chris wrote:
Hi, I have been thinking about upgrading my computer and was wondering if there was going to be a 64bit version of Blag released? I understand that Blag is mainly for lower end systems which I do enjoy alot cause I also run Blag on an older Dell 266 pentium II system I have.

No 64-bit yet. If one of the main dev's could get a 64-bit box you'd bet in a minute we'd make a 64-bit blag :) Also, you're definitly right about blag being more older-computer oriented. Maybe 64-bit in the next release. Or in the one after. Maybe.

Thanks,

Stephen Clement

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 12:53 am    Post subject: Re: 64bit? Reply with quote

I'd also would like a 64bit blag :) If i knew what it ment as in "dev" i wouldnt mind using my 64bit box for it. right now i got blag 30k on my laptop running my teamspeak server.
Page 1 of 1

Protected by Anti-Spam ACP