FAQ   Search   Memberlist  
Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Register    Log in
new version of livecd?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bhy
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:37 am    Post subject: new version of livecd? Reply with quote

helllo there,
the current blag live cd iso image in your ftp archive seems a little bit outdated when compared to the non-live one :) will you release a new version soon, or are there some scripts available to build one by myself? thanks very much.

jebba
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out the kadischi project from Fedora.

Depending on the state of the project I may make a livecd for 50k. There won't be an updated one for 40k. I can't remember how I kludged it together. ;)

-Jeff

bhy
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:49 am    Post subject: re: kadischi Reply with quote

thanks for suggesting kadischi. actually, i like blag because it's free software only (kadischi doesn't seem to have such a policy), not because it's fedora-based :) it looks like sooner or later, i'll have to roll my own distro anyway :)
jebba
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: re: kadischi Reply with quote

bhy wrote:
thanks for suggesting kadischi. actually, i like blag because it's free software only (kadischi doesn't seem to have such a policy), not because it's fedora-based :) it looks like sooner or later, i'll have to roll my own distro anyway :)

You're welcome to pitch in & help BLAG too. :)

Page 1 of 1

Protected by Anti-Spam ACP