FAQ   Search   Memberlist  
Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Register    Log in
Server upgrades forthcoming

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jebba
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Server upgrades forthcoming Reply with quote

Parts of the blag sites will be down for a bit as I upgrade a number of servers in the cabinet, including the firewall.

In the interest of less work, I'm not going to be re-routing the site and such while I perform the upgrade. ;)

-Jeff

jebba
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok. The main ftp/web server and the NFS server have been upgraded fine.

Right now the wiki & bugzilla are sitting there waiting to be moved. Ping jason. :)
(We want to move them over to his box).

-Jeff

Jason
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all, well we tried a little experiment to see if we could get PHP4 and 5 working on the same server but it didn't work out too well. Jeff's server ran PHP4 and mine PHP5. Jeff upgraded his server to PHP5 which broke both the wiki and bugzilla. Since wiki and bugzilla don't like being upgraded whilst broken I am going to involve a third server which runs PHP4 just to get wiki and bugzilla working which I am just waiting for the login for as I type this. Then we will update there, transfer it over and finally be live. Timeframe is a bit uncertain right now but I will aim to get the wiki up first possibly within 24 hours. Bugzilla will follow shortly after the wiki.
Page 1 of 1

Protected by Anti-Spam ACP