FAQ   Search   Memberlist  
Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Register    Log in
Blag in Linux Format

View previous topic :: View next topic  
weyasey
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Blag in Linux Format Reply with quote

Well what do you know, Blag has had a good write up in the UK's foremost linux magazine Linux Format.
This is a monthly subscriber magazine which is read world wide, Blag got a 1/4 page spread shouting the praises of our little distro.

I've looked on their website but did not manage to find the article maybe someone else can have better eyes than mine check the link below.

http://www.linuxformat.co.uk/

Vas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Blag in Linux Format Reply with quote

There is a search function a bit down the page on the left side. Alas, no hits for BLAG, except within a user's name.
jebba
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah cool. Was it written by Ladislav Bodnar of distrowatch? He had told me there was going to be a writeup.

If it doesn't make it on their website anytime soon, perhaps you could take a nice (readable) foto of it. :)

Thanks,

-Jeff

weyasey
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jebba wrote
Quote:
Ah cool. Was it written by Ladislav Bodnar of distrowatch?

Yes it was.

Quote:
If it doesn't make it on their website anytime soon, perhaps you could take a nice (readable) foto of it. :)

I will give it a try.....I need to get a digital camera so might as well make it now ;).

Maybe you guys haven't seen this site but it's good, you can have ad free searches and all traces of your search is deleted after 1 hour ;) http://scroogle.org/

Enjoy

Page 1 of 1

Protected by Anti-Spam ACP