FAQ   Search   Memberlist  
Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Register    Log in
can I pick up a BLAG cd from a Brixtonite ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
john maclean
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 3:25 pm    Post subject: can I pick up a BLAG cd from a Brixtonite ? Reply with quote

<on knees>Can I meet someone to collect a copy of the BLAG cd from? I've made so many changes that I've lost count. I can't burn iso image cds from my wdoze partition. In desperate need of a cd! </on knees>

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cdrecord dev=0,0,0 -data BLAG-9002.iso
kazim
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 3:34 pm    Post subject: RE: CD Reply with quote

You can always get one from comm-tech, or FOREF. Just make a request email to support at comm-tech.org, saying when you are going to come pick it up. They will make sure theres one in reception for ya. (room F9)
jebba
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, for those of you that aren't in Brixton and can't download/burn for some reason, there are a number of places selling BLAG online real cheep:

http://www.blagblagblag.org/download/

has them listed.

-Jeff

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

:oops: Sorry chaps! I've managed to burn 9002 onto an 80 minute cd. I was desperate to install and configure BLAG9002 onto my fave box before the bank holiday had ended, as I'm back to work on Tuesday.

I used Nero Burning, but NOT the wizard! I used the pull down menu to "burn an image" and that worked fine. Incidently the ftp site is zippingly fast, well at least for my connection anyway.

Jason
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone needs a CD I am quite happy to mail them out to people or hand them out if they are local to Brixton.
Page 1 of 1

Protected by Anti-Spam ACP