FAQ   Search   Memberlist  
Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Register    Log in
Could we have a scripting forum/section?

View previous topic :: View next topic  

a scripting forum/section?
yeah, good idea
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
nah, leave it out mate
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

john maclean
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 12:35 pm    Post subject: Could we have a scripting forum/section? Reply with quote

Just wondering if there would be enough ppl that have questions and post to a section dedicated to scripting. I'm just getting into it and I know that there must be lots of stuff that I could learn from others. Maybe the general discussions is adequate.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted yes. I would like to see a tips and tricks feature where we can all post useful snippets. However I feel that stuff would be better on the wiki?
stevo32
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted yes. I think it would be better on the forum rather than a wiki.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I vote yes and I'm not the programmer type but I like to learn allittle of everything. I also find I learn much better if I have good examples and explanations that I can talke my time and muse over.

I also think the forum would be better than the wiki, shit man you need a whole tutorial to put something on the wilki :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah you don't need an entire article. Things like config files, quick howto's and other bits would get lost in the forums. Forums are for discussions I feel. An article/howto/config file won't need discussion. So rather than a million unanswered threads a nice wiki full of content would be better.
Page 1 of 1

Protected by Anti-Spam ACP