FAQ   Search   Memberlist  
Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Register    Log in
SiCKO
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jimbo016
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael Moore is a nutter but this is scary stuff!
evanfoster
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:43 pm    Post subject: Michael Moore Reply with quote

Michael Moore does make excellent documentary films, but I suppose that he does take home an excellent pay cheque too. Where does the activist end and the materialist begin?
Alvin
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

john maclean wrote:
I've seen the film awhile ago and just shook my head right through it. Imagine someone being dumped on the street from a //hospital// because they can't afford the care.

MM may be a bit one-sided, (as his critics say), but he does put his point across very well.

Can you imagine being asked to choose which finger you'd like to save after an accident?

I do live in Germany but stayed a year in L.A. in 1990.

At this time I heard some stories about seriously injured people beeing rejected by hospitals due to missing proof of insurance.

At this time I couldn't believe this.

Reading this thread shows me it was true, and this hasn't even changed since then.

Besides, the service and perfomance of the health system and health insurances are getting worse every year here in Germany.

Every year we pay more and get less.

This seems to be a global problem.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BLAG Forum Index -> politics Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Protected by Anti-Spam ACP