FAQ   Search   Memberlist  
Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Register    Log in
BLAG Turns 5 Years Old
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BLAG Forum Index -> announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
jebba
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: BLAG Turns 5 Years Old Reply with quote

Happy birthday BLAG. ;)

Well, happy belated birthday I guess, since it's been a few days now. To see a bit of the history check out:
https://wiki.blagblagblag.org/Roadmap

-Jeff

jisis
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tally-up, tally-he,
High five hand clap glee,
Brag o birth d blag y!

many happy returns

Jim

extraspecialbitter
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy birthday indeed - and many more to follow!
Jason
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa it has been a long time hasn't it. Still in love with it :)
pistonbrew
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's a lot of blagging. well done all who work on this : )

having known blag since it was an ankle biting brat, i look forward to seeing it grow into its snot-nosed teens....

john maclean
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, what a coincidence, it's my birthday today. ;-) Happy birthday BLAG!

/* makes wish, blows candles */


_________________
BLAG 'em up!
jebba
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

john maclean wrote:
Heh, what a coincidence, it's my birthday today. ;-) Happy birthday BLAG!

/* makes wish, blows candles */


Heh. Happy birthday John! :)

berkbw
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES!

Happy b'day BLAGers.

Seems so strange that so few can do so much when so many can do so little.

Kudos, Jeff

b-

klhrevolutionist
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Birthday indeed !!
ScorpTig
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: BLAG Turns 5 Years Old Reply with quote

jebba wrote:
Happy birthday BLAG. ;)

Well, happy belated birthday I guess, since it's been a few days now. To see a bit of the history check out:
https://wiki.blagblagblag.org/Roadmap

-Jeff


Great, Happy Birthday to Blag, The Team, great Distro, looking forward to a future x86_64 release, Long Live The Revolution !

noldrin
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't been able to view the wiki since this thread was started.
jebba
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

noldrin wrote:
I haven't been able to view the wiki since this thread was started.


Huh? I can see it fine:
https://wiki.blagblagblag.org/Roadmap

berkbw
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems OK on this side of the equator and pond. :)

b-

jisis
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jebba wrote:
noldrin wrote:
I haven't been able to view the wiki since this thread was started.


Huh? I can see it fine:
https://wiki.blagblagblag.org/Roadmap


I received browser messages about the site's ssl cert not being verifiable. Is it possible your browser (or some plugin or other) is set to ignore those sites which it cannot verify?..

jebba
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jisis wrote:
I received browser messages about the site's ssl cert not being verifiable.


It is using a CACert, btw.

Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BLAG Forum Index -> announcements Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Protected by Anti-Spam ACP