FAQ   Search   Memberlist  
Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Register    Log in
BTW, Jeff, Stephan, et all

View previous topic :: View next topic  
berkbw
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:00 am    Post subject: BTW, Jeff, Stephan, et all Reply with quote

I am a "mericon" [english, not spanish] So - if my language seems to be poor, gimme a cross-pond break. If my attempts at humor fail - let me know and I will try to deal with it.

b-

jebba
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, no problem. I assume you're saying you're a gringo right? Well, if so, me & you are on the same side of the pond. ;) (though i'm in south america...)
berkbw
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gringo??
as in green coat?

nah, I'm just another EU a$$h0le. But I don't think that our [usa] government is going in the right direction.

BTW, I kinda speaka da spanich - just kinda.

BTW, if there is any assistance that I might be able to supply to BLAG, and you, please let me know.

And yes - I AM older than dirt - 'course depends on the colour and mesh of "dirt"

Best to you and yours

b-

jebba
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

berkbw wrote:
Gringo??
as in green coat?

Well, "green coat" is one of the etymologies I've heard. ;) But from north of the Rio Bravo border, ya.

berkbw wrote:
nah, I'm just another EU a$$h0le. But I don't think that our [usa] government is going in the right direction.

Ron Paul! :)

berkbw wrote:
BTW, if there is any assistance that I might be able to supply to BLAG, and you, please let me know.

http://bugzilla.blagblagblag.org

Page 1 of 1

Protected by Anti-Spam ACP