FAQ   Search   Memberlist  
Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Register    Log in
Blasterisk Restriction

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rishi
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:10 pm    Post subject: Blasterisk Restriction Reply with quote

Blasterisk seems to have a restriction on call duration for the public "blagger" account. Would this still exist if I get my own account? If it would, could anyone point me towards an equivalent *free* service that I can use with Kiax without the call duration restriction?

I registered with voipuser.org, but do now know the server and configuration details for kiax.

jebba
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one call per hour thing applies to all blasterisk accounts. If you had your own blasterisk account you at least wouldn't be sharing that one call/hour thing with other blaggers. That said, for the last 4 months or maybe more the long distance service has been pretty on & off mostly due to huge demand for a free service. Imagine that.

I dont know of anything directly equivalent, but with blasterisk we want to find more free routes to different locations so we can provide more access. blasterisk is used for a lot of things other than just long distance.

rishi
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the info.
Quote:
we want to find more free routes to different locations

Realized that after posting.

Page 1 of 1

Protected by Anti-Spam ACP