Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Register    Log in
BLAG 90001 (oxygen) Released
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stevo32
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jebba wrote:
john maclean wrote:
wifi network here is completely open at home. firewall, iptables... on this test box
Code:
 modprobe iptables
FATAL: Module iptables not found

To be clear to lurkers: this isn't with the blag kernel (I'm assuming) but with some howbrew of john's... :)

It's also called ip_tables and not iptables.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:23 am    Post subject: synaptic in blag 90k+ Reply with quote

Will Synaptic ever work again? I have read here somewhere that it does not work, and my test showed the same thing. I don't mind yum, but synaptic was very nice when I installed blag on someones machine and then showed them plethora of software they could download. Any substitutions which will do the same thing pretty much the same way (software description and everything)?
noldrin
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

try yumex
Junichirô
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can install Gnome-packagekit or something like that.
giga
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

will try it. thank you very much for suggestions. hopefully they will not mess everything.
Saint of Killers
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is someone able to seed the torrent of this please? I am having no luck with downloading ti, and would be happy to seed it if I could complete a download.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BLAG Forum Index -> announcements Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Protected by Anti-Spam ACP