BLAG 90000 has a few known problems/irritants:
* Upgrading is most chaotic of all. Fresh installs are recommended. I put a bit
of text on doing upgrades using apt instead of the CD. In fact, don't do a CD
upgrade from 70000, it's known busted.
* mplayer is hosed due to using freshrpm's x264 instead of livna's
* after firstboot, you may have to hit ctrl-alt-f7 to get X to go. A reboot
will also bring up X ok (like right after you add the user the first time).
* selinux=0 isn't getting passed to the kernel boot line. I knew this before
and let it slide after discussions on fedora-devel about it. I think in the
future I'll re-add it (and do quiet too).
* no automajick blagblagblag installs
* It is recommended to use yum instead of apt, for now. I had generally
recommended apt in the past. You can comment out the GPG line in
/etc/apt/apt.conf and run this to get things sorted with apt: `apt-get update
&& apt-get -f install`
* Not all icons are blagged. omfg.
Some of these issues are solved in the repo and youu can `yum update` to fix them.
A number of these problems have already been solved in test ISOs. I'll be
pushing out a new ISO RSN.
blag-users mailing list
Post generated using Mail2Forum (http://www.mail2forum.com