FAQ   Search   Memberlist  
Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Register    Log in
Can I Donate?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ryanpatgray
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:59 pm    Post subject: Can I Donate? Reply with quote

I am not a computer programmer or coder. I have never claimed to be. It is simply not my area of expertise. However, I do support what the Brixton Linux Action Group is doing and I would like to donate to it monetarily. Is there a way I could do this? Do you accept international money orders or do you have a way I could donate online? I live in the United States so going to a meeting in Brixton is, unfortunately, not an option for me.

Thanks,

ryanpatgray

stevo32
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLAG has never really accepted donations and at this point in time, there's not really anyone for you even to donate to. My personal recommendation is that if you love BLAG, donate to the Free Software Foundation, who provides BLAG's development server. Please let them know that you wish to support BLAG's development when donating!

http://www.fsf.org/

Thank you for your support!
- stevo32

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:49 pm    Post subject: FSF Reply with quote

I will,

Thank you for all you do. I appreciate your hard work and the operating system you have created.

Page 1 of 1

Protected by Anti-Spam ACP