FAQ   Search   Memberlist  
Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Register    Log in
Requests for blag 140k

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Koko_the_crazy_koala
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:30 am    Post subject: Requests for blag 140k Reply with quote

Dear Blaggers,

I'm almost done with setting up the repositories of Blag 140k. Which means we are close to releasing a stable version of Blag!

So, I would like to hear your suggestions, complains, and bugs on blag alpha 2, so that I can correct and add it in a beta version. (if possible of course)

vx
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Requests for blag 140k Reply with quote

Koko_the_crazy_koala wrote:
Dear Blaggers,

I'm almost done with setting up the repositories of Blag 140k. Which means we are close to releasing a stable version of Blag!

amazing news!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Requests for blag 140k Reply with quote

v0 wrote:
Dear Blaggers,

amazing news!

Don't be too optimistic, setting up the repository is harder than I thought

vx
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:04 am    Post subject: Re: Requests for blag 140k Reply with quote

v0 wrote:
Dear Blaggers,

amazing news!

Don't be too optimistic, setting up the repository is harder than I thought

so .. . . the force be with you :)

Page 1 of 1

Protected by Anti-Spam ACP