Hope this is the rigth section.
I was playing around in about:config in icecat, and I noticed that the value of
is wrong... in fact
does not work, I just changed it to
to make it work properly.
I removed and reinstalled icecat to be sure that the wrong value is the default one, and it is.
It's not a really important "bug", but i think it's better to fix it maybe for the next blag release. :)
By the way the manual fix takes about 5 seconds.
I wanted to give you a fixed package, but I'm a very newbie with those things.
Searching around in the file system I found in
and I replaced it with the fixed one.
I don't know if it's the rigth place, anyway i don't know how to package (if possible) that folder in a .rpm.
Hope to have been useful. :)