Product : Fedora Core 3
Name : w3m
Version : 0.5.1
Release : 4.FC3.1
Summary : A pager with Web browsing abilities.
The w3m program is a pager (or text file viewer) that can also be used
as a text-mode Web browser. W3m features include the following: when
reading an HTML document, you can follow links and view images using
an external image viewer; its internet message mode determines the
type of document from the header; if the Content-Type field of the
document is text/html, the document is displayed as an HTML document;
you can change a URL description like ‘http://hogege.net’ in plain
text into a link to that URL.
If you want to display the inline images on w3m, you need to install
w3m-img package as well.
* Fri Jan 14 2005 Akira TAGOH - 0.5.1-4.FC3.1
- fixed a duplicated w3mimgdisplay.
* Wed Jan 12 2005 Akira TAGOH - 0.5.1-4.FC3.0
- backported from devel.
- updated libgc to fix not working on x86-64. (#143361)
- w3m-0.3.1-fixptr_t.patch: removed. it’s no longer needed.
- fixed the permission to get working of the helper scripts.