Product : Fedora Core 3
Name : ruby
Version : 1.8.2
Release : 1.FC3.1
Summary : An interpreter of object-oriented scripting language
Ruby is the interpreted scripting language for quick and easy
object-oriented programming. It has many features to process text
files and to do system management tasks (as in Perl). It is simple,
straight-forward, and extensible.
* Sat Jan 29 2005 Akira TAGOH - 1.8.2-1.FC3.1
- backported the changes from devel:
- separated out to rdoc package.
- make the dependency of irb for rdoc. (#144708)
- fixed the wrong generation of file manifest. (#146055)
- spec file clean up.