Product : Fedora Core 3
Name : kernel
Version : 2.6.10
Release : 1.766_FC3
Summary : The Linux kernel (the core of the Linux operating system)
The kernel package contains the Linux kernel (vmlinuz), the core of any
Linux operating system. The kernel handles the basic functions
of the operating system: memory allocation, process allocation, device
input and output, etc.
* Wed Feb 09 2005 Dave Jones
- Backport some exec-shield fixes from devel/ branch.
- Scan all SCSI LUNs by default.
Theoretically, some devices may hang when being probed, though
there should be few enough of these that we can blacklist them
instead of having to whitelist every other device on the planet.
* Tue Feb 08 2005 Dave Jones
- Use both old-style and new-style for USB initialisation.
* Mon Feb 07 2005 Dave Jones [2.6.10-1.762_FC3, 2.6.10-1.13_FC2]
- Update to 2.6.10-ac12