BLAG

BLAG Forums
It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:50 am

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:51 pm 
Site Admin

Chris wrote:
Hey hey, the icon is in the program menu. After I rebooted my system there it was. Except it is in the accessories menu. Oh well, at least its there.

Ya, if you logout & login, it will appear. On my system it just appeared. But newly installed icons not appearing is a gamin (fam replacement) problem. If you're interested, you can search http://bugzilla.redhat.com and see that gamin has some issues. Hopefully an update will be released soon (I saw one on rawhide).

-Jeff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:58 pm 
Site Admin

jebba wrote:
Chris wrote:
Hey hey, the icon is in the program menu. After I rebooted my system there it was. Except it is in the accessories menu. Oh well, at least its there.

Ya, if you logout & login, it will appear. On my system it just appeared. But newly installed icons not appearing is a gamin (fam replacement) problem. If you're interested, you can search http://bugzilla.redhat.com and see that gamin has some issues. Hopefully an update will be released soon (I saw one on rawhide).

-Jeff

Oh, actually, there /is/ a new gamin and I had it installed. Perhaps that's why it showed up in my menu. Do a dist-upgrade, as it's not on the CD yet.

-Jeff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:57 pm 
I am just happy to help out. I repair computers for a living and I always suggest Blag to costomers who have trouble with windows viruses. People I refer Blag to would freak out if they had to burn cds using a command promt. I can't wait till the new Blag is done. I can't believe how much faster the new kernel is now :)