FAQ   Search   Memberlist  
Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Register    Log in
Many 9k & 10k updates

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jebba
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:08 am    Post subject: Many 9k & 10k updates Reply with quote

There have been quite a few new packages from fedora-legacy in the past couple weeks. They didn't all make it into the repository until today though, due to a broken mirror. It includes new kernels, new XFree86, gaim, and more.

Perhaps mike_m will be nice enough to post the actual update notices. :)

-Jeff

P.S. mike_m: thanks zillions for so reliably posting updates to the forum. :)))))

mike_m
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won't be able to get to them until tomorrow afternoon (hopefully). The announcements are a jumble of RH 7.3, RH 9, and FC 1. It looks like it's going to take more time than I have tonight to sort them out.

And it's me who should be thanking you and the other developers for providing me with an ass-kicking OS

So, thanks guys

TSS_Killer
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should also thank jebba as well...without BLAG,I don't know where I'd be now...hopefully we will keep up the good work,and make BLAG finally deserve its place in the Linux world.

Thanks for everything,

Demitri

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks mike_m! Also, thanks to jebba, and everybody in the BLAG community :)

Page 1 of 1

Protected by Anti-Spam ACP