FAQ   Search   Memberlist  
Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Register    Log in
How is the Status of BLAG 10000?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TSS_Killer
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 10:43 pm    Post subject: How is the Status of BLAG 10000? Reply with quote

Ive been using BLAG for a couple of months. I know people have been talking about the developmental 10000 iso. Does anyone have an exact date of when BLAG 10000 is going to be realesed?
jebba
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There ain't no exact date. I popped a beta version out there for folks to hammer on. I've gotten a bit of feedback, but not a whole lot. I'm on a mini-hiatus from it for about 5-7 days or so, then I'm back to obsessively working on it day & night. I want to make it very solid before release though as I think the 10000 series will be around for quite awhile. I'll be working on 20000 immediately after (in fact, have done a bit of work on it already). But since 20000 has some big changes (notably kernel 2.6 and can't boot from floppy), there will likely be 10000 and 20000 development in parallel for quite a while. I'm not sure how well the 20000 series will work on older boxes, which I really want to support. Hence I want 10000 to be very very fine before final. :)

-Jeff

Page 1 of 1

Protected by Anti-Spam ACP