Product : Fedora Core 3
Name : ethereal
Version : 0.10.10
Release : 1.FC3.1
Summary : Network traffic analyzer
Ethereal is a network traffic analyzer for Unix-ish operating systems.
This package lays base for libpcap, a packet capture and filtering
library, contains command-line utilities, contains plugins and
documentation for ethereal. A graphical user interface is packaged
separately to GTK+ package.
* Mon Mar 14 2005 Radek Vokal 0.10.10-1.FC3.1
- new release, fixes three security and stability-related issues (#150706)
- a buffer overflow in the Etheric dissector. (CAN-2005-0704)
- the GPRS-LLC dissector could crash if the “ignore cipher bit” option was enabled. (CAN-2005-0705)
- a buffer overflow in the 3GPP2 A11 dissector (CAN-2005-0699)
- a buffer overflow in the IAPP dissector.
- a bug in the JXTA dissector could make Ethereal crash.
- a bug in the sFlow dissector could make Ethereal crash.