Product : Fedora Core 3
Name : util-linux
Version : 2.12a
Release : 21
Summary : A collection of basic system utilities.
The util-linux package contains a large variety of low-level system
utilities that are necessary for a Linux system to function. Among
others, Util-linux contains the fdisk configuration tool and the login
* Fri Feb 25 2005 2.12a-20
- Changed nfsmount to only use reserve ports when necessary
* Sat Dec 4 2004 Steve Dickson 2.12a-19
- Corrected a buffer overflow problem with nfs mounts.
* Mon Nov 29 2004 Steve Dickson
- Made NFS mounts adhere to the IP protocol if specified on
command line as well as made NFS umounts adhere to the
current IP protocol. Fix #140016