Product : Fedora Core 3
Name : mysql
Version : 3.23.58
Release : 16.FC3.1
Summary : MySQL client programs and shared libraries.
MySQL is a multi-user, multi-threaded SQL database server. MySQL is a
client/server implementation consisting of a server daemon (mysqld)
and many different client programs and libraries.
* Sat Apr 2 2005 Tom Lane 3.23.58-16.FC3.1
- Repair uninitialized variable in security2 patch.
- Enable testing on 64-bit arches; continue to exclude s390x which still
* Sat Mar 19 2005 Tom Lane 3.23.58-15.FC3.1
- Backpatch repair for CAN-2005-0709, CAN-2005-0710, CAN-2005-0711 (bz#151051).
- Run ‘make test’ only on the archs we support for FC-3.